Would you like to work at a school that has a prestigious past, a wonderful present and a bright future? Would you like to work in a well-established school, proudly rated Good by Ofsted in September 2018? If so, we would like to hear from you.
At Enfield Grammar, we aim is to prepare our boys for the world, both academically and socially. We expect hard work, good manners and in turn provide learning opportunities where all can fulfil their potential. Our motto, “Tant Que Je Puis” (As Much As I Can) is at the heart of our School community and we actively encourage both staff and students to strive for this aspiration. If you share our vision, we would strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to supporting and developing our staff. We invest in people, in good staff and we offer them lots of opportunities to further develop their career – we passionately believe in Dylan Williams model of ‘love your own’. If you are thinking of joining the profession or you want to work t a school that generates social mobility for students and career mobility for its staff, then we are the school for you.
We offer a competitive salary and staff have access to a range of benefits including:
- Access to opportunities for self-development and regular Continuing Professional Development sessions
- Opportunities for career progression
- A health care plan, including reimbursement for optical, dental, physiotherapy and a range of other areas, 24/7 GP access and free counselling
- On site gym facility provided by Nuffield Health
- Strong commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
There are currently no teaching vacancies
Enfield Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Please click the links below to read the documents below;