BLAZER Black with the appropriate school badge
TROUSERS Plain black
SHIRT Plain white
JUMPER Plain dark grey or black V-neck *Optional
CARDIGAN Plain dark grey or black V-style, with matching plain buttons *Optional
SOCKS Dark coloured socks
SHOES Black polished style leather lace-up or slip-on
OUTDOOR COAT Dark coloured overcoat
Sixth Form Uniform
As above apart from;
6th Form BLAZER Black with the appropriate school badge
6th Form TIE
1 pair trainers
1 pair white socks (short)
1 pair red socks (long)
1 pair black and red shorts with logo
1 white and red shirt with logo
1 pair moulded studs
1 reversible red and black sports shirt
1 gum shield
Black tracksuit trousers *Optional
Black rain top with logo *Optional
White cricket shirt with logo *Optional
1 school bag / rucksack (capable of holding A4 sized books)
Pocket English dictionary
Collins Pocket French dictionary
Book covers – available from the school office *Optional
Hand Sanitiser *Optional
Pencil Case & Stationery;
Pens – black / blue
Students are expected to wear smart casual trousers or a skirt/dress of reasonable length with a shirt, blouse, polo or t-shirt, a jumper or cardigan if required and appropriate footwear. Smart jeans and smart trainers are acceptable.
• Leisure/sports clothing such as tracksuits, sweatshirts or jogging pants and leggings
• Ripped jeans or any hooded tops
• Garments carrying large designs or logos
• Shorts or three-quarter lengths trousers
• Skimpy tops and short skirts
• Facial piercing
• No headgear, except for religious reasons
These guidelines cannot be completely exhaustive and deal with every possible alternative but we expect that the spirit and tone of this code is observed. Students who do not follow these guidelines will be asked to make amendments and in extreme cases may be sent home with a note to parents.
All uniform available from:
155-157 Lancaster Rd
Enfield EN2 0JN
Tel: 0208 363 2424
|Monday to Friday:
242 Hertford Rd
Enfield, EN3 5BL
Tel: 0208 804 3627
|Monday to Saturday:
Special Sunday Opening
Days in August
|PE & Sportswear:
Hillgrove Business Pk
Nazeing, EN9 2HB
Tel: 01992 890 075
*Ensure ALL items are named / labelled
Uniform checks will be made each morning either at the gate or in registration. If a student is missing uniform, without a note, then their conduct card should be signed
- Under no circumstances may hooded sweatshirts, tracksuits or sweatshirts be worn with school uniform and will be confiscated if brought into school.
- Dark, plain woollen hats, scarves and gloves may only be worn after October half-term and up to the start of the Summer term. Baseball style caps are not allowed.
- Facial hair is not allowed (except in Year 11 and the Sixth Form) other than for bona-fide religious reasons.
- Hair should be neat and tidy. Extreme styles are not acceptable. This includes cutting patterns or wearing headbands.
- In the interests of health and safety, jewellery, piercings and other adornments are not allowed.
- Trousers must be worn above the hips at all times.
Pupils and parents must be aware that matters of appearance are inevitably subjective at times, and that final decisions on uniform and dress code must rest with the Headteacher
For full details on school uniform items, dress code and appearance: Uniform & Dress Code Policy